Upload evidence to support your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction claim
You can upload any evidence that we’ve asked for from your claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction online.
What you can upload
We accept PDF files and most image types (jpeg, png, tiff, gif and bmp).
When uploading evidence:
- Microsoft Word documents must be saved as PDFs before being uploaded
- there is a 5mb file size limit
- you must attach actual files, we cannot access links to websites or cloud-based storage such as OneDrive or Google Drive.
Once you have completed your details and attached all the documents you can submit your form.
If we need original documents
We may need to see original documents, rather than copies in some cases. If we have asked you to send original documents you will not be able to upload your evidence using our online form.
Instead, you can provide original documents:
- by calling 01634 332 222 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) and making an appointment to come into Kingsley House: 37 to 39 Balmoral Road, Gillingham, ME7 4PF
- by post: to Medway Revenues and Benefits, Business Support department, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, ME4 4TR.