About Medway Trading Standards
Trading standards work to protect consumers and support genuine businesses to compete safely and fairly with other businesses.
We enforce trading standards in the following areas:
- fair trading
- illegal trading
- consumer credit
- the safety of products and goods
- the health of farm animals
- sales to underage children and young people
- checking weights and measures including certification of weighbridge operators
- the storage of petrol and explosives
The Environmental Health Food and Safety Team enforce food standards in Medway.
Or contact us by phone on 01634 333 333 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you run a business, are an employee or a member of
Download our achieving compliance document to find out about our standards and what you can expect from us.