After your ceremony
After your ceremony, the signed schedule is returned to Medway Register Office. They'll use this to create your marriage certificate.
If you had a Church of England wedding, the church will return this to the register office for you.
Once you've had your ceremony, you may need to:
- order a marriage or civil partnership certificate
- apply for a correction to a certificate
- get registration documents for international use
- re-register a birth after a marriage or civil partnership
- change your Council Tax details
- change your name on the Land Registry
- tell HMRC if you get married or form a civil partnership
- apply for Marriage Allowance
- report changes to your benefit details
- change the name on your driving licence.