Church weddings | Marriages and civil partnerships | Medway Council

Church weddings

For weddings according to the rites and ceremonies of the Church of England and the Church in Wales, you must get in touch with the minister or vicar responsible for the church building where you wish to marry.

Find your nearest church on A Church Near You