About Medway Trading Standards
Trading standards work to protect consumers and support genuine businesses to compete safely and fairly with other businesses.
We enforce trading standards in the following areas:
- fair trading
- illegal trading
- food standards
- consumer credit
- the safety of products and goods
- the health of farm animals
- sales to underage children and young people
- checking weights and measures including certification of weighbridge operators
- the storage of petrol and explosives
Or contact us by phone on 01634 333 333 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you run a business, are an employee or a member of
Download our achieving compliance document to find out about our standards and what you can expect from us.