All of Medway’s swimming pools offer swimming lessons as part of the Medway Sport Swim Academy Programme. The swimming lessons are available for different ages and abilities, including:
- parent and baby
- baby to pre-school
Our swimming lessons:
- are given by fully qualified instructors who will guide pupils through the Swim England Learn to Swim programme
- are taught every day of the week during term time
- are held at Medway Park, Strood Sports Centre, Hoo Sports Centre and Splashes
- offer the chance to gain distance awards
- let you achieve levels and awards that are nationally recognised
We also offer rookie lifeguard training for those seven years and older. For swimming lesson details and course availability, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swim England’s Learn to Swim Programme
Find out more information about the Learn to Swim Programme.