Book swimming lessons
Find out more about our Swim England stages.
How to book for January 2023
Our next public enrolments across our sites opens Tuesday 19 December 2023.
To book your lessons, we always advise customers to visit centres in person.
Please be aware that:
- places are not reserved in advance
- we do not operate a waiting list
- full payment must be made at time of booking
- there will be a first come first served queuing system in place at each centre from 6.30am (7.30am at Hoo) on Tuesday 19 December
- we will update our social media channels on availability
- queuing customers will take priority over phone calls or emails for bookings on this day.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a class timetable until we have fully enrolled our existing swimmers.
If you are cannot visit, you can still telephone or email, but there is no priority placings and all lessons are subject to availability when you're contacted.
We offer bookings for the following stages (see how to book online at the bottom of this page).
- Parent and baby
- Parent and toddler (12 to 18 months)
- Parent and toddler (2 to 3 years)
- Preschool (3 to 4 years)
- Stage 1 (school age to 7 years)
- Junior beginner (8 to 10 years)
- Teenage beginner (11 years plus)
- Rookie Lifeguard
- Adult lessons
All other stages will need to be booked in person at reception or over the phone, subject to availability.
Swimming lessons are booked as a full course and cost:
- £7.95 for adults per lesson
- £7.95 for children per lesson.
Swimming lessons terms and conditions
- We aim to progress your child through the Swim England Stages, but all children progress at their own rate, we always recommend taking your child to regular swim sessions outside of their lessons to support confidence and learning.
- We do not guarantee the same swimming teacher throughout the course, we do guarantee that all our instructors are fully qualified Swim England level 2 teachers and receive regular training and updates to ensure standards of lessons.
- It is important to turn up on time for the lesson start.
- If you wish to speak to an instructor, please leave a message at reception and we will return your call.
- If you're a premier member and want to take advantage of the 30% discount for swimming lessons for yourself or your children you must remain a premier member for the duration of the course to receive the discount.
Swimming lessons cancellation policy
- Swimming lessons are booked as a course with a commitment to a full term. This course is paid in advance with no refunds, and we will always state the length of term and payment up front.
- Credit notes may be offered for individual cases such as for evidenced medical reasons.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
How to book online
Sign up to a Swim Lesson Student membership (free of charge).
Once signed up please go to Create a log-in and sign in as an existing customer using the password you created when you signed up for the swim lesson student membership.
If you already have a ‘swimming lesson student’ membership or you are already a member and have not yet logged in before: Create a log-in by registering your email address, click on forgotten password, you will receive an email with a link to create a password (please check your junk folder).
Once logged in, you will be able to select ‘enrol and book onto our courses’ where you’ll see what lessons are available to book
If you are a Premier member and wish to take advantage of the 30% discount for swimming lessons for yourself or your children please contact our reception desk, or send us your contact number and we will give you a call (please note you must remain a premier member for the duration of the course to receive the discount)
If you need further assistance please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org