Book swimming lessons
Within our current term all beginners' spaces are fully booked.
If your enquiry is about joining lessons at our parent and baby, parent and toddler or Stage 3 and above please email email@example.com to enrol.
To find out more about our Swim England stages
How to book for April 2023
See swimming lesson term dates.
To book your lessons, we always advise customers to visit centres in person.
- Places are not reserved in advance
- Full payment must be made at time of booking
- There will be a first come first served queuing system in place at each centre
- Queuing customers will take priority over phone calls or emails for bookings on this day.
Swimming lessons are booked as a full course and cost:
- £7.95 for adults per lesson
- £7.95 for children per lesson.
Swimming lessons terms and conditions
- We aim to progress your child through the Swim England Stages, but all children progress at their own rate, we always recommend taking your child to regular swim sessions outside of their lessons to support confidence and learning.
- We do not guarantee the same swimming teacher throughout the course, we do guarantee that all our instructors are fully qualified Swim England level 2 teachers and receive regular training and updates to ensure standards of lessons.
- It is important to turn up on time for the lesson start.
- If you wish to speak to an instructor, please leave a message at reception and we will return your call.
Swimming lessons cancellation policy
- Swimming lessons are booked as a course with a commitment to a full term. This course is paid in advance with no refunds, and we will always state the length of term and payment up front.
- Credit notes may be offered for individual cases such as for evidenced medical reasons.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.