Parents and children can drop in to meet, chat and play at any one of our pop in and play sessions.
Sessions are suitable for eight-year-olds and younger and is an informal chance to get together with friends and families within the library.
Where and when
- Chatham Community Hub - Saturdays, from 10.30am - 4.30pm
- Cuxton Library - Saturdays, 10am
- Gillingham Community Hub - Saturdays, from 10am - 4.30pm
- Lordswood Library - Mondays and Saturdays, 1pm - 3pm
- Luton Library - Saturdays, 10am - 3.45pm
- Rochester Community Hub - Saturdays, 10.30am - 1pm
- Strood Library - Saturdays, 10am - 4pm
- Twydall Library - Saturdays, 11am - 3.30pm
- Walderslade Village Library - Tuesday, 11am - 11.30am and Saturday, 10am - 12 (noon)