Toddlers are innately musical and studies have shown that babies absorb music even while in the womb. Before they learn to speak, children learn about language, rhythm and sound. Pre-schoolers love singing songs and moving to music, and it helps their language development and physical skills.
This energetic and fun-packed activity session offers rhymes, songs and movement for pre-schoolers. Musical instruments, scarves and parachutes are often included.
There is no minimum age.
Where and when
- Chatham - Thursday, 10.30am to 11am
- Gillingham - Tuesday, 10.45am to 11.15am
- Grain - Tuesday, 10.30am to 11.15am
- Hempstead - Wednesday, 2.15pm to 2.45pm
- Hoo - Monday, 2pm to 2.30pm
- Lordswood - Friday, 9.30am to 10am
- Luton - Wednesday, 9.45am to 10.15am
- Rainham - Friday, 10am to 10.30am
- Rochester - Wednesday, 10.30am to 11.30am
- Strood - Monday and Friday, 10.30am
- Twydall - Thursday, 10.30am to 11am
- Walderslade Village - Friday, 9.30am to 10am
- Wigmore - Wednesday 10.30 to 11.15 am and Friday, 2.30pm to 3.15pm (booking is essential for these sessions)
You can book by phoning 01634 337 799 or visiting the library.