Toddlers are naturally musical and studies have shown that babies absorb music even while in the womb. Before they learn to speak, children learn about language, rhythm and sound. Pre-schoolers love singing songs and moving to music. It helps their language development and physical skills.
This energetic and fun-packed activity session offers rhymes, songs and movement for pre-schoolers. Musical instruments, scarves and parachutes are often included.
There is no minimum age.
Where and when
- Chatham Library on Thursdays - 10.30am to 11am
- Gillingham Library on Tuesdays - 10.45am to 11.15am
- Grain Library on Tuesdays - 10.30am to 11am
- Hoo Library on Mondays - 2pm to 2.30pm
- Lordswood Library on Fridays - 9.30am to 10am
- Luton Library on Wednesdays - 9.45am to 10.15am
- Rainham Library on Fridays - 10am to 10.30am
- Rochester Library on Wednesdays - 10.45am to 11.15am
- Strood Library on Mondays and Fridays - 10.30am to 11am
- Twydall Library on Thursdays - 10.30am to 11am
- Walderslade Village Library on Fridays - 9.30am to 10am
- Wigmore Library on Wednesdays - 10.30am to 11am and Thursdays - 2.30pm to 3pm.