Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance
Some of our classes are still not available at our libraries, please check our COVID-19 updates before visiting.
Toddler shake and boogie
Toddlers are naturally musical and studies have shown that babies absorb music even while in the womb. Before they learn to speak, children learn about language, rhythm and sound. Pre-schoolers love singing songs and moving to music. It helps their language development and physical skills.
This energetic and fun-packed activity session offers rhymes, songs and movement for pre-schoolers. Musical instruments, scarves and parachutes are often included.
There is no minimum age.
Where and when
You must book for all sessions
To book, phone 01634 337 799 or visit the library.
- Chatham Library on Thursdays - 10.30am to 11am
- Gillingham Library on Tuesdays - 10.45am to 11.15am
- Grain Library on Tuesdays - 10.30am to 11am
- Hoo Library on Mondays - 2pm to 2.30pm
- Lordswood Library on Fridays - 9.30am to 10am
- Luton Library on Wednesdays - 9.45am to 10.15am
- Rainham Library on Fridays - 10am to 10.30am
- Rochester Library on Wednesdays - 10.45am to 11.15am
- Strood Library on Mondays and Fridays - 10.30am to 11am
- Twydall Library on Thursdays - 10.30am to 11am
- Walderslade Village Library on Fridays - 9.30am to 10am
- Wigmore Library on Wednesdays - 10.30am to 11am and Thursdays - 2.30pm to 3pm.