Plans to be submitted with an application
All plans have to show:
- the extent of the boundary or perimeter of the premises
- where the premises include or consist of one or more buildings, the location of any external or internal walls of such buildings
- where the premises form part of a building, the location of any external or internal walls of the building which are included in the premises
- where the premises are a vessel or part of a vessel, the location of any part of the sides of the vessel and of any internal walls of the vessel which are included in the premises
- the location of each point of entry to and exit from the premises, including, in each case, a description of the place from which entry is made or to which the exit leads
- the location and extent of any part of the premises that will be used to provide facilities for gambling in reliance on the licence.
For more information contact the Licensing Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write to: Licensing Unit, Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR