The fees and charges with effect from 1 April 2012.
Vehicle licence fees for Hackney Carriage and Private Hire
- Vehicles less than three years old - £80
- Vehicles three to five years old - £130
- Vehicles more than five years old - £140
Vehicle inspection fees
- Annual inspection - £78.85
- Annual inspection re-test (within 10 working days) - £39.42
- Annual inspection re-test (after 10 working days) - £72.85
- Interim inspection - £39.42
- Interim inspection re-test - £18.92
These are paid directly to one of our approved garages.
If a driver does not attend a vehicle inspection the test fee may be forfeited at the discretion of the garage.
Drivers Licence (Valid for three years)
- Application Fee- £25.00
- Licence Fee - £160
Operator Licence (valid for three years)
- Operator Licence A (one to six vehicles) - £270
- Operator Licence B (seven to 12 vehicles) - £600
- Operator Licence C (more than 12 vehicles) - £945
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Fee for Enhanced Check- £44
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)
- Fee - £5
Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to DVLA.
- Fee - £65
Transfer of vehicle ownership
- Fee - £25
- Fee - £25
All payments (unless otherwise stated) must be made by card by phoning us on 01634 337 108.