We are committed to openness and publish information about our decision-making processes and the services we provide. If you cannot find the information you need, you have a right to request that information from us.
You also have the right to see what data we hold about you and ask to be sent a copy.
Information about us
Under the Freedom of Information Act you can make a request to find out:
- how we carry out our duties
- how decisions are made
- how public money is spent.
More about Freedom of Information (FOI)
Find out what to include in your Freedom of Information request
Environmental Information Regulations
Under Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) you can make a request to find out about:
- elements of the environment, for example air, atmosphere, water, soil and landscape
- substances, for example, energy, noise, radiation and emissions
- policies and reports which affect the environment
- human health in relation to the environment
- structures or sites which affect the environment.
More about Environmental Information Regulations
Information held about a person
You can ask to see what data we hold about you or another person if you’re acting on their behalf. You can also ask to be sent a copy. This is called a subject access request (SAR).
More about your personal data and rights