We are committed to openness and publish information about our decision-making processes and the services we provide. If you cannot find the information you need, you have a right to request that information from us.
You also have the right to see what data we hold about you and ask to be sent a copy.
Information about us
Under the Freedom of Information Act you can make a request to find out:
- how we carry out our duties
- how decisions are made
- how public money is spent.
Environmental Information Regulations
Under Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) you can make a request to find out about:
- elements of the environment, for example air, atmosphere, water, soil and landscape
- substances, for example, energy, noise, radiation and emissions
- policies and reports which affect the environment
- human health in relation to the environment
- structures or sites which affect the environment.
Information held about a person
You can ask to see what data we hold about you or another person if you’re acting on their behalf. You can also ask to be sent a copy. This is called a subject access request (SAR).