The following issues of anti-social behaviour are dealt with by the Police:

  • youth nuisance or verbal abuse
  • underage drinking
  • nuisance drinking or alcohol control zones
  • dangerous dogs - threat of being attacked 
  • domestic abuse or violence.

If a crime is in progress or risk to life dial 999, otherwise dial 101 which is Kent Police's non-emergency number.

Report anti-social behaviour to Kent Police online

What you can expect from the Community Safety (ASB) Team

View the Medway Anti-social Behaviour Standards

Anti-social behaviour dealt with by the council

You can report any of the following anti-social behaviour to Medway Council:

Medway enforcement teams

There are uniformed teams in Medway who:

  • deal with reports and complaints
  • investigate incidents of environmental crime
  • enforce the law
  • prosecute those who break the law.

Officers have powers to deal with these problems and issue fines (otherwise known as fixed penalty notices) when, for example, a person is seen littering.