Anti-social behaviour is any behaviour that is threatening or disrespectful, such as:

  • noise disturbance
  • verbal abuse
  • harassment
  • intimidation.

As a Medway resident, you can report anti-social behaviour to Kent Police. However, if you or the person carrying out anti-social behaviour is a Medway Council tenant you can also report it to us.

Report council tenant anti-social behaviour to us

When you report anti-social behaviour to us you can remain anonymous. To help with your report we recommend that you:

  • give us your contact details to speed up the investigation
  • complete diary sheets so we can take your points forward and those committing anti-social behaviour can be held accountable.

In your report, please include:

  • the date of the incident
  • the time the incident started
  • the time the incident finished
  • a description of the incident
  • the impact of the incident on you.

Find out how we deal with anti-social behaviour in our anti-social behaviour policy.

To report a case of anti-social behaviour, call 01634 333 344 from:

  • Monday to Thursday, 9.30am to 5pm
  • Friday, 9.30am to 4.45pm.