Get a replacement permit if yours is lost or stolen

If your permit is lost or stolen, you must report this to us by emailing

If it has been stolen, it will help your request for a replacement if you provide a crime reference number, which we can check with the police.


We charge a £20 administration fee to replace a permit.

Once you have emailed us about your lost or stolen permit, you will need to pay the fee by phoning us on 01634 332 266.