- Location: 15 locations across Medway
Julia has created 15 high impact temporary stencils across our Medway high streets to say thank you to all Medway key workers and local heroes.
Julia Scanlon is a local artist who has created 15 impactful temporary stencils to say thank you to all key workers and local Medway heroes that have worked tirelessly throughout the pandemic, allowing most of us to stay home and stay safe.
The stencils are visual reminders of why we all need to:
- stay safe and vigilant whilst returning to normal life and shopping
- keep protecting our family, friends and frontline key workers.
Would you like to say thank you too? You can discover, take a photo and tag all 15 stencils on social media.
- Rochester Corporation Street - Nucleus Halpern Conservancy
- Rochester Delce Road - Home and Gardens Builders Merchants
- Rochester Old High Street - Naked Products Art Gallery ‘The Space’
- Strood - Library
- Strood Commercial Road - Iceland
- Gillingham - Library
- Gillingham High Street - The Bike Warehouse
- Luton Road - Bowen Motors
- Walderslade Woods Village - Kent Smile Studio
- Twydall - Library
- Lordswood - Library
- Chatham High Street - Main Nucleus Cafe
- Chatham High Street - Chocafellas
- Rainham High Street - Vanity Tattoo Studio
- Hoo The Parade - Billy’s Bakehouse.
Julia runs a creative consultancy called Yemoh and has an art studio at the Halpern Conservatory on Rochester High Street. She has worked for different creative agencies in London, Melbourne and Hamburg and has lived in Rochester for over four years.