We're responsible for cleaning public highways and footpaths.

You can request road or pavement cleaning for:

  • spillages from rubbish and recycling collections
  • glass
  • needles and syringes
  • dog fouling
  • oil, grease or paint spills
  • alleys
  • dead animals.

If the animal is on a motorway or trunk road, please contact Highways England.

You can also report issues such as:

  • a full or damaged dog bin 
  • a full or damaged litter bin.

Request road or pavement cleaning