We're responsible for:
- naming new roads
- numbering new properties
- keeping a record of existing road names in Medway.
Apply for a change to a street name and number
You can apply for changes to the naming and numbering of streets and buildings.
Send your completed application form by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post: Street naming and numbering, Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4TR.
Pay for your application
To pay for your application you'll need:
- your application reference number
- site address
- name of business, but if you're not a business you can leave it blank
- the amount you need to pay.
A certificate of street naming and numbering will be issued once an address is confirmed.