Medway Test registration guide
A step-by-step guide on how to register your child for the Medway Test.
Registrations must be submitted between 1 June and 30 June 2023.
Late registrations after the closing date cannot be considered.
1. Go to the admissions portal
- visit the admissions portal
- press the Medway Test registration button.
2. Create an account or log in
If you have used the portal before, you can log in using your email address and password that you already set up and continue.
If this is your first time using the portal:
- press create account
- enter your details
- press submit.
You’ll be sent a verification email with a link.
Follow the account setup instructions then go to the admissions portal and press the Medway Test registration button.
3. Register for the Medway Test
You must complete the registration.
The questions include:
Check your details.
If they're wrong, edit them and press save and continue.
If the child you want to register is listed, select them and press next.
If the child you want to register is not listed:
- press new child
- enter their details
- press save
- select your child from the list
- press next.
Select Admissions Round
Select: Medway Test 2023 (September 2024 Admission)
Medway Test registration details
- read the information and the requirements for if you think your child needs special arrangements to sit the Medway Test.
- answer the questions
- press save and continue.
Review and submit Medway Test registration
- review all the information on the page
- if any details are wrong, use the edit button next to the section to make changes, then press save and continue until you return to the review page.
- read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page and make sure you understand it.
- tick: I have read the disclaimer
- press submit registration.
Once you see the registration submitted page you have completed the registration.
After you have registered, check you have received a confirmation email saying your child is registered for the Medway Test.
If you do not receive this email, your child is not registered.
4. After you’ve submitted your registration
If you unsubmit your registration, your child will no longer be registered for the Medway Test and will not be invited to sit the test.
If you need to make changes to your registration after you have submitted it, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org .