If you're not happy with the school place your child has been offered, you can ask for them to be added to the waiting list for any:
- Medway school named on your application
- other Medway school that was not named on your application.
You will need to complete the waiting list request form and return it to Medway Council's School Admissions and Transport by Friday 13 May 2022.
Your child will not be automatically added to any waiting lists unless we receive your completed form.
- waiting lists close on Friday 30 December 2022
- we offer vacant places to children on the schools waiting lists from Monday 6 June 2022
- a child's place on a waiting list is held in oversubscription order, not first come first served.
- places are offered automatically from waiting lists so if you already hold an offer it will be withdrawn
- you must tell us if you want to remove your child from a waiting list.
If your child can be offered a place from a waiting list
If your child can be offered a place at a school from a waiting list, we will:
- automatically make the offer
- automatically withdraw any other school place offer you hold so it can be offered to another child
- remove your child from any waiting list for schools named as a lower preference than the one offered, but your child will stay on the lists for schools named higher.
If you want to remove your child from waiting lists
If you’re happy with your current school offer and do not wish for your child to stay on waiting lists you must tell us by emailing email@example.com.
If you do not tell us you could lose your previous offer if you are offered another school place from the waiting list.