No fixed address

When registering to vote a person must give their home address.

However, if you don’t have a fixed address, for example if you are homeless, you are still able to vote through ‘a declaration of local connection'.

This is when a person gives the address of a property they have previously lived in or spent a large part of their time.

Request a declaration of local connection form