The Medway care leavers fund gives you the opportunity to make a difference in a young person's life all year round.
If you can make a financial donation to help provide something for young people, it will be gratefully received.
How your donation will help
Your donation will help us to:
- pay for gifts throughout the year
- buy a care package throughout the year
- provide opportunities for getting together for Christmas, Easter or summer celebrations.
Make a donation
To make a donation you’ll need:
- a debit or credit card
- the cardholder’s details: name, email address and address.
Other ways you can help
You can donate gifts or non-perishable food items to support care leavers.
Some of the items you can donate, include:
- tinned or longer life foods, biscuits and selection boxes
- gifts that we can deliver to young people. The gifts must be suitable for 16 to 25 year olds.
Please drop off your donations to Strood Hub, Clifton Close, Rochester ME2 2HG. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange drop off.