If you're at risk of losing your home or becoming homeless you must speak to your personal advisor. They will support you with your options to avoid homelessness. 

If you think you'll be made homeless in the next 56 days and you cannot find alternative accommodation you can go to any council in England and ask for help. 

If you're eligible, the council will assess your needs and make a plan to sort out your housing problem.

Make sure you share your personal advisor's contact details with the council as they will need to contact them. They will work together to help you. 

You must contact your leaving care team if you're worried about becoming homeless. The sooner we know, the earlier we can offer you advice and support. 

More about homelessness