Support and training
We offer a range of support including:
- regular newsletters keeping you up to date on current campaigns and events
- workplace health checks (subject to availability)
- access to state of the art on site health kiosk (subject to availability)
- stop smoking support
- physical activity challenges or sessions
- staff training in topics such as stress, mental health, alcohol
- wellbeing days
- healthy eating workshops
- guidance on developing policies about alcohol, stress, wellbeing and becoming smoke-free
- guidance and support on climate change issues. Find out about climate change and view our Climate Change Action Plan.
We also give businesses an allowance of funded training when signing their pledges. Any extra spaces booked after this will be charged to cover a cost.
Through the programme, we can help you develop your staff’s skills around health and wellbeing.
This can be through a variety of training workshops offered including:
- mental health and wellbeing
- physical activity
- healthy eating
- Making Every Contact Count for Healthy Workplace Advocates.
Other benefits include:
- great rates on training from partner organisations for courses such as absence management and first aid
- being kept up to date on the latest local economic development grants.