The prices below include the centre day admission fee. If you have an annual centre admission pass, the day admission fee will be deducted from the price.
Centre day admission fee
- adults: £2.70
- under 16s: £1.95
- over 60s: £1.95.
Membership and centre season tickets
We have a range of memberships and centre season tickets that are available across all our sports centres.
- adult: £6.50
- under 16s: £4.45
- over 60s: £4.45
- disability swim: £3.
If you are registered disabled, you may bring one carer free to support your swim. Please provide evidence on entry.
Under 16s and over 60s can swim for free with the Medway free swimming card.
Swimming lesson prices (course booking)
Find out more about our swimming lessons.
- adult: £7
- senior: £6 for specific classes or sessions
- one day gym pass: £9.40.
Sport facility prices
All prices are per person.
- athletics tracks: £7.10
- badminton: £6.70 per person per hour
- equipment hire: £2
- gym induction: £17.80
- squash: £5.68 per person per 40 minutes
- senior sports: £6.15
- table tennis: £5.15 per person per hour.
Use of shower facility
Showers are available for £6.10 if you are not a member or using our facilities.
Passport to Leisure discount
Passport to Leisure is a discount scheme for Medway's sports facilities.
Find out more about the Passport to Leisure scheme.
These prices are for when our courts are open.
- hall 2 (6 badminton courts): £59.50 per hour
- hall 1 (12 badminton courts): £119 per hour.
To request rates outside of our opening times please contact us.
Seating and equipment
We have some chairs for you to use free of charge. If you need extra furniture, you must hire this yourself.
- bleacher seating (up to 300 people): £500 - set up as required. Size of 2 badminton courts
- bleacher seating (up to 200 people): £200 - set up as required. Size of 3 badminton courts
- trestle and tables: £2.50 for entire event
- judo mats (supply only): £2 per mat
- judo mats (laid out to your specification): £4 per mat.
- inclusive afternoon gala (3pm to 6pm): £482.20 (includes 1 lifeguard and timing system)
- gala: £195.80 per hour (includes 1 lifeguard)
- gala timing system: £75 per gala (set up only)
- additional lifeguards: £20 per hour
- single lane: £32.65 per hour
- teaching pool, boom pool and diving pool: £41.10 each per hour.
- daylight track and in-field hire: £61.30 per hour
- floodlit track and in-field hire: £82 per hour.
- dance studios: £30.60 per hour.
Prices include tables, chairs and air-conditioning.
- day rate: £110.30
- per hour: £20.70.
Our car park is pay and display. If you are using the sports centre you can enter your vehicle details into the terminal in reception and enjoy free parking for the duration of your activity or visit.
Our car park has 300 spaces. We also have an overflow car park for 120 extra cars that is open during the summer months.
Parking is on a first come, first served basis and we cannot reserve bays.
In our reception area, we also have several vending machines for:
- hot drinks and soup
- cold drinks
We do not allow the sale of any food or drink products.
During special events, we offer free admission. All block bookings require visitors to pay a daily admission.
Set up and breakdown times
Please allow enough time to set-up and breakdown your event. Events that run over the booked times will be charged the normal hourly rate.
All bookings for events or by clubs must have insurance. You must provide a copy of this with your booking form.
Your booking will not be confirmed until
- we have received your completed booking form
- you have received your confirmation email or letter.