Our gym is fully air-conditioned and offers a range of state of the art facilities, including:
- a 100-station health, fitness and free weights suite
- cardiovascular equipment such as treadmills, bikes, rowers and cross trainers
- a Shokk health and fitness suite for junior athletes (8 to 16 year olds only)
- three dedicated studios, including a group spin cycle room, dance studio and functional training.
Sports hall facilities
We have a five-a-side football pitch, judo centre, basketball hall and courts for racquet sports.
Racquet sports are for singles play only for players from the same household or support bubble until 17 May 2021.
See the definition of a support bubble.
From 17 May, up to 4 players from different households can book to play casual racquet sports.
Until 17 May 2021, only coached sessions for juniors from different households are allowed within the regulations. From 17 May 2021, adult coached sessions will also be permitted indoors.
These can only be booked by registered sports clubs as a block booking.
To make a booking, you must show proof of your coaching licence
All coached sessions must be run in line with the relevant return-to-play guidance from the National Governing Body.
Read our Medway Sport COVID-19 guidance in preparation for any visits.
- over 70 different classes to choose from every week that are graded to difficulty levels
- a sports halls for larger classes
- pre-school activity sessions.
University of Kent Sports Ready Clinic
A fully supervised student-led therapy clinic providing:
- sports massage injury assessments
- injury treatments
- injury prevention screening
- specialist equipment available to all ages and abilities.