We provide professional services to help you get rid of pests, no matter what type of business and premises you have.
This service is run by Medway Norse in partnership with Medway Council.
In our guide to pests you'll find information about the different types of pests as well as treatment options and prevention tips.
We'll visit your business to carry out a survey and give advice on the best option for you
This could be a one-off treatment or a yearly contract.
Book a pest survey
Due to the current situation with coronavirus (COVID-19), we have had to make changes to the services we offer, in line with government advice. Please call us on 01634 283 215 to discuss the treatment we can offer.
You can book a survey for ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, mice, pigeons and rats.
What we'll do at the survey
Once you have booked a survey we will:
- visit Monday to Friday from 12 midday to 4pm
- phone you the day before to arrange a one-hour time slot that suits you
- do the survey to collect information on possible causes, recommend a pest control plan and provide you with a quote
- take payment by card or by invoicing you, if you decide to use the service
- book in some visits and start treatment
Cancel or change the date of your survey
You can cancel your visit or change the date by calling us on 01634 283 215.
To do this, you will need your:
- reference number for the booking (can be found in your confirmation email)
After 4pm you will not be able to change the date of your booking. You will need to cancel instead, but you will not be entitled to a refund.
Contact pest control by phone on 01634 283 215.
Terms and conditions
View the full terms and conditions for booking a pest treatment.