We provide professional services to help you get rid of pests, no matter what type of business and premises you have.
This service is run by Medway Norse in partnership with Medway Council.
In our guide to pests you'll find information about the different types of pests as well as treatment options and prevention tips.
We'll visit your business to carry out a survey and give advice on the best option for you
This could be a one-off treatment or a yearly contract.
Book a pest survey
You can book a survey for:
What we'll do at the survey
Once you have booked a survey we will:
- visit Monday to Friday from 12 midday to 4pm
- phone you the day before to arrange a one-hour time slot that suits you
- do the survey to collect information on possible causes, recommend a pest control plan and provide you with a quote
- take payment by card or by invoicing you, if you decide to use the service
- book in some visits and start treatment
Book a wasp treatment
Before you book
You need to know the following:
- we’ll inspect your business for wasp nests
- we’ll spray the nest or nests with an insecticide spray that will kill the wasps
- you should not touch or remove the nest or nests until you’re sure the wasps have been killed and there’s no more activity
Before your wasps treatment
Before we arrive, you must make sure it is as clean and accessible as possible so we can carry out the wasps treatment.
If we’re unable to get to the affected area, we will not be able to go ahead with the treatment and you will not be refunded.
Cost and payment
Your wasp treatment will cost you:
- £58.50 for one nest
- £68.50 for two nests
- £78.50 for three nests
- £88.50 for four nests
- £98.50 for five nests
Full payment must be made when you book online using a credit or debit card.
Book your wasp treatment
You can book a visit Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.
Please do not touch or remove any wasps nests after your treatment until you're satisfied there is no more wasp activity.
Pests in a public place
You can also report pests you see in a public place, such as if you see rats in a town or park.
Cancel or change the date of your survey
To do this, you will need your:
- reference number for the booking (can be found in your confirmation email)
After 4pm you will not be able to change the date of your booking. You will need to cancel instead, but you will not be entitled to a refund.
Terms and conditions
View the full terms and conditions for booking a pest treatment.