The gym offers a range of state-of-the-art equipment for a complete
- workout stations that are safe and easy to use
- cardio-vascular machines including treadmills and exercise bikes
- free weights area.
Hoo also has a separate functional fitness room for active workouts.
Fitness classes and bookings
We offer over 15 weekly fitness classes, including:
- body conditioning
- legs, bums and tums
- aqua class.
Classes are graded to difficulty levels and ability of participants, with newcomers always welcome.
You can also look at our fitness class timetables.
How to book
Or you can book using the iScuba app. Download the app:
You can also book a session by coming along to one of our sports centres and registering
If you have any queries or need help, please call us on 01634 336 655.
Hoo also has:
- 2 squash courts where you can also book a table tennis session
- a dance studio for classes and private club hire
- a small children’s playground at the back of the building for local community use.
Find out more about Hoo swimming pool.