Our libraries and community hubs are open with a reduced service.
- return books
- use our click and collect, and reservations services
- collect reusable recycling bags
You will not be able to browse our book shelves until further notice.
You can apply for daily visitor parking vouchers for collection or postage online or by phone: 01634 332 266.
The mobile library remains closed.
Loans, renewals and membership
Until further notice:
- all loans and renewals will be issued for 3 weeks
- you can renew loans up to 4 times
- any overdue charges and fines will be waived
- the system for borrowing books from partner libraries has been suspended
- library cards due to expire will automatically be renewed for another year
You can manage your libraries account online where you can also borrow eBooks, eAudiobooks or eMagazines.
Events and group activities held at our libraries and archives centre will remain cancelled until further notice.
When visiting our venues please follow government social distancing guidelines. This includes wearing a face covering unless you are exempt.
Browse records within Find a library
- Chatham Community Hub
- Cuxton Library
- Gillingham Community Hub
- Grain Library
- Hempstead Library
- Hoo Library
- Lordswood Library
- Luton Library
- Rainham Library
- Rochester Community Hub
- Strood Community Hub
- Twydall Community Hub
- Walderslade Hook Meadow Library
- Walderslade Village Library
- Wigmore Community Hub