Our libraries and community hubs are open for the following services:
* browse and borrow our books
* return books
* use our click and collect service for caddy liners, dog waste bags, radar keys and electricity cards
* use our click and collect book selection service
* use our reservations services
* collect recycling bags
* use our public computers for a limited time.
You can apply for daily visitor parking vouchers for collection or postage online or by calling 01634 332 266.
The mobile library is closed.
Loans, renewals and membership
Until further notice the following applies for loans, renewals and memberships:
* all loans and renewals will be issued for 3 weeks
* you can renew loans up to 4 times
* any overdue charges and fines will be waived
* the system for borrowing books from partner libraries has been suspended
* library cards due to expire will automatically be renewed for another year.
You can manage your libraries account online where you can also borrow eBooks, eAudiobooks or eMagazines.
Events and group activities held at our libraries and archives centre will remain cancelled until further notice.
When visiting our venues please follow government social distancing guidelines. This includes wearing a face covering unless you are exempt.
Browse records within Find a library
- Chatham Community Hub
- Cuxton Library
- Gillingham Community Hub
- Grain Library
- Hempstead Library
- Hoo Library
- Lordswood Library
- Luton Library
- Rainham Library
- Rochester Community Hub
- Strood Community Hub
- Twydall Community Hub
- Walderslade Hook Meadow Library
- Walderslade Village Library
- Wigmore Community Hub