You can report a missed bin collection for:
- rubbish collections
- recycling collections
- food and garden recycling
- a large bulky item
- assisted collection
- clinical waste
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and bin collections
From 6 April, all waste collections including black sacks, recycling and organic waste will be operating as usual.
Good Friday, 10 April: collections as normal.
Easter Monday, 13 April: collections as normal.
Please follow government advice on waste disposal if you are staying at home due to coronavirus.
Keep up to date with services affected by coronavirus (Covid-19).
What you need to know
You should remember:
- waste must be placed out for collection by 7am on the scheduled collection day and no earlier than the night before
- we will not collect rubbish or recycling that was placed in the wrong container. Find out what should go in what bin or bag
- metal and non-metal items booked for bulky collections are collected by different vehicles
possibly at different times during the day
- only notify us of missed bulky collections if items remain uncollected at 3pm on your
confirmed collection date
- you must report a missed collection no later than 3pm the day after it was meant to be collected. Any missed collection reported after this time will not be collected until your next collection day
- if your normal collection day is a Friday, we will return and collect your missed rubbish or recycling on the following Monday
- waste collections happen as normal on bank holidays except Christmas and new year