Bulky collection cost
If your item is too bulky to fit into a normal rubbish bin and is heavier than 25kg, you can pay us to collect it.
The costs are:
- £21 for the same day as your usual bin collection
- £39 for a different day to your usual bin collection
Only 3 individual bookings can be accepted for any one collection day. We can collect up to 3
We only collect items from homes, not businesses.
What you need to know
It's important to remember that:
- we can not collect items with parts constructed of glass
- we can not go into your home to collect items and will not carry items up or down steps
- we only collect items Monday to Friday
- items must be left outside the front of your property by 7am on the day of collection
- bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by 4pm to allow us to process the collection - phone us no later then 3.30pm to finish the booking in time for the 4pm deadline
- fridges and freezers must be empty of any food or drink or they will not be collected
- we’ll only collect the items you tell us about during your booking
- ensure you select the correct version of your item if it contains metal
- residents in flats should present bulky waste outside the bin store for access reasons
How to book
To book your bulky collection, make sure you click the final 'submit' button after giving your payment details.
You can also book a collection by calling 01634 333 333.
Our phone line is open Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm. Please phone us no later than 3.30pm to finish the booking in time for the 4pm deadline.
You must report a missed collection no later than 3pm the day after it was due to be collected.
Metal and non-metal items are collected by different vehicles possibly at different
Only notify us of missed collections if items remain uncollected at 3pm on your
Change or cancel a booking
To change or cancel your collection date or the items to be collected phone 01634 333 333. Our phone line is open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 4pm.
You must change or cancel a collection by 4pm the day before your items are due to be collected. If you do not do this, you will still be charged and not refunded.