If your item is too bulky to fit into a normal rubbish bin and is heavier than 25kg, you can pay us to collect it.
You can also book a collection by calling 01634 333 333.
Our telephone line is open Monday to Friday between 9am to 4pm. Please phone us no later than 3.30pm to finish the booking in time for the 4pm deadline.
How much does a bulky collection cost
Same day as your usual bin collection: £21
Different day to your usual bin collection: £38
What you need to know
- We can collect up to 3 items per collection
- We only collect items from homes, not businesses
- We can’t go into your home to collect items and won’t carry items up or down steps
- We only collect items Monday to Friday
- We’ll only collect the items you tell us about during your booking
- Items must be left outside the front of your property by 7am on the day of collection
- Changes or cancellations must be made by 4pm the day before your items are due to be collected
- Bookings must be made by 4pm to allow us to process the collection - please phone us no later then 3.30pm to finish the booking in time for the 4pm deadline
- Fridges and freezers must be empty of any food or drink or they won't be collected.
You must report a missed collection no later than 3pm the day after it was due to be collected.
Change or cancel a booking
To change or cancel your collection date or the items to be collected phone 01634 333 333.
You must change or cancel a collection by 4pm the day before your items are due to be collected. If you don't do this, you will still be charged and not refunded.