If you are unable to put your rubbish out through illness, infirmity or disability, you can request an assisted bin collection.  

You will have a house visit from an authorised officer to discuss a suitable collection point for your waste.

What you need to know

It's important to remember:

  • the service is provided free of charge
  • we only collect from houses, not flats or other types of residences
  • we cannot go into your property to collect your waste
  • if you live with someone who is 16-years-old or older and is capable of putting the rubbish out, you will not be eligible for the service
  • you will be surveyed annually to confirm if you still need the assisted service, the service will be removed if it is being used incorrectly.

Request collection