If you are unable to put your rubbish out through illness, infirmity or disability, you can request an assisted bin collection.
What you need to know
- The service is provided free of charge
- We only collect from houses, not flats or other types of residences
- Waste needs to be left out on the highway - we can't go into your property to collect your waste
- If you live with someone who is 16-years-old or older and is capable of putting the rubbish out, you won’t be eligible for the service
- If you're applying for assisted collections you will have a house visit from an authorised officer
- You will be surveyed annually to confirm if you still need the assisted service, the service will be removed if it is being used incorrectly