Report a sighting of a missing child

If you see a reported missing person, contact the police. If you want to remain anonymous, you can contact Missing People to report the sighting.

Other useful websites include European Hotline for Missing Children and

If someone is found

If the police find a person aged under 18, their parents or guardians will be informed. If the person is aged over 18, we will only pass on their whereabouts if the person wants them to but the police will let relatives know that they are safe.