Resident support parking permits

A resident support permit allows someone who visits you regularly, because you require care or medical help, to park if you live in a controlled parking zone (CPZ). 

The person applying for the permit can be a family member or friend. 

A resident support permit costs £33 a year.


If a professional visits you regularly to offer support as part of their job, they can apply for a carer parking permit.