Change details on your resident support parking permit

What you can change

You can change the following details:

  • address, if your new address is in a controlled parking zone
  • support person.
You can change the support person a maximum of 2 times a year.

How to change permit details

You can change your permit details by post.

To change permit details, you'll need to include:

  • proof of address dated within 3 months for the support person and resident
  • proof of vehicle for the support person, such as insurance or logbook
  • your existing permit. 

Address proof

Valid options for proof of address include:

  • Council Tax bills
  • utility bills
  • bank statements.

Documents we do not accept include:

  • vehicle documentation.

Your updated permit will be sent to you as soon as possible if all your documents are valid and you have returned your existing permit.

Post your changes to: Parking Services, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR.