If you are looking to take the next step on your Social Work career, our Practice Manager positions provide the perfect opportunity.
Managing four Social Workers, including one NQSW, you will have the time and space to give high quality supervision and guidance. Using a systemic practice approach to social work you will be a key influence on creative work with families to safeguard children. Whilst you won’t hold cases yourself, you will have time to ‘know’ the families and play a central role in the key decisions made helping the team to deliver the best service possible.
This position will see you develop as a leader and you will be given the opportunity to work towards the ILM4 (Institute of Leadership and Management Accreditation). We are also offering training from the Institute of Family Therapy from January 2017 leading to an accredited qualification.
In this position, you will be supported by a hands-on management team as you build highly effective supervisory, management and leadership skills.
Drive our service forward
Practice Managers will have a key influence in big decisions regarding the future of the service. You will have the opportunity to shape the care delivered across the service. This includes quarterly meetings with the Deputy Director.
Grow our social workers
You will have a highly influential role in the development of the members of your team. Using your own knowledge and experience you will help social workers develop and deliver the highest level of care.
Hands-on role that will see you working out in the community, working closely with social workers to deliver high quality services.
- The chance to make the role your own in a recently created position.
- Support and collaboration across the service between Practice Managers. Ideas and best practice are shared to ensure high performance throughout.
- The opportunity to step up from Senior Social Worker and learn to be a manager in an open and safe environment.
- Collaborative Pod system where cases are shared across a Pod. This structure makes caseloads more manageable for all.
- Opportunity to work towards ILM4 Leadership qualification, Institute of Family Therapy accredited training and Practice Educator Award qualifications with release for modular study.