Anti-social behaviour is any behaviour that is threatening or disrespectful, such as:
- noise disturbance
- verbal abuse
As a Medway resident, you can report anti-social behaviour to Kent Police. However, if you or the person carrying out
When you report anti-social behaviour to us you can remain anonymous. To help with your report we recommend that
- give us your contact details to speed up the investigation
- complete diary sheets so we can take your points forward and those committing anti-social behaviour can be held
In your report, please include:
- the date of the incident
- the time the incident started
- the time the incident finished
- a description of the incident
- the impact of the incident on you.
Find out how we deal with anti-social behaviour in our anti-social behaviour policy.
To report a case of anti-social behaviour, call 01634 333 344 from:
- Monday to Thursday, 9.30am to 5pm
- Friday, 9.30am to 4.45pm.