As a professional, you could be asked to complete an Early Help Assessment or attend an Early Help Review.
If you are chosen to be an Early Help Lead (EHL) you will work closely with families to ensure that:
- the family’s needs are identified
- a plan is put in place to reach the family’s goals and outcomes
- the family get the support they need
If you are a professional and are invited to the review meetings, you will need to:
- attend meetings when needed
- bring all relevant information with you
- carry out actions to help support the family
- support the family to meet their outcomes
Review meetings are held every 6 to 8 weeks and your involvement will depend on each family’s case.