The Strand lido pool is now closed for the winter and will re-open weekends from Saturday 27 May 2023.
For the Strand lido outdoor pool, you will need to book a session online before you arrive:
- session 1: 10.30am to 1.30pm
- session 2: 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
Please note that:
- group bookings must arrive at the gate together
- all prepaid tickets will be checked on arrival via your email receipt with your QR code
- please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your booking.
There is no refund on any pre-purchased tickets, unless the operator does not open or run the session as advertised.
There are no tickets sold at the gate.
- adults: £6.20
- juniors: £4.10
- seniors: £4.10
- under 3s: free (no ticket required).
If you are registered disabled, you may bring one carer free to support your swim. Please provide your PIP evidence on entry.
You can make a booking in advance:
- premier members: 15 days in advance
- other gym members: 10 days in advance
- non-members: 7 days in advance.
How to book
Or you can book using the iScuba app. Download the app:
You can also book a session by coming along to one of our sports centres and registering
If you have any queries or need help, please call us on 01634 336 655.
The Strand Lido outdoor pool is not artificially heated and is a saltwater pool.
The swimming facilities available include:
- outdoor leisure pool
- toddler paddle pool
- six 25 metre lanes for swimming
- 300 metre lazy river
- children’s slides.
Visitors with reduced mobility may have difficulty accessing the pool without assistance, no sloped or gradual entry
Other facilities include:
- pool inflatable shop on site (card payment only)
- poolside café (external site also accessible)
- changing areas (these are limited)
- toilets (nearest disabled toilet is located outside of the pool within the main toilet block by the Strand Leisure Park car park).
Seating and sunbeds are not provided, but you can bring your own.
You can bring your own food and drink. Please make sure that you bag up your rubbish for onsite bins.
You must not bring:
Dogs are not allowed in the swim area (except for assistance and guide dogs).
Find out more about other facilities at the Strand.