You'll need to register for Council Tax if you have:

  • moved to Medway
  • moved within Medway.

If you have received a Council Tax bill, you're already registered for Council Tax.

If you have not been sent a Council Tax bill

If you have moved home and have not had a bill sent to your new address, you can update your address online and we’ll send you a bill.

Tell us you have moved to Medway

If you have not moved, or you’ve updated your address and still have not received your bill you can request a new bill by emailing

Quote your current address in the subject line of your email. This will help us to deal with your enquiry more efficiently. 

Once you’re registered

Once you're registered you'll be sent a Council Tax bill.

When you have your bill you can: