Anti-social behaviour is any behaviour that is threatening or disrespectful such as noise disturbance, verbal abuse, harassment and intimidation.
As a Medway resident, you can report anti-social behaviour to Kent Police. However, if you or the person carrying out anti-social behaviour is a Medway Council tenant you can also report it to us.
When you report anti-social behaviour to us you can remain anonymous. To help with your report we recommend that you:
- give us your contact details to speed up the investigation
- complete diary sheets so we can take your points forward and those committing anti-social behaviour can be held accountable
In your report, please include:
- the date of the incident
- the time the incident started
- the time the incident finished
- a description of the incident
- the impact of the incident on you
For more information read our tackling anti-social behaviour guide.
Find out how we deal with anti-social behaviour in our anti-social behaviour policy.
To report a case of anti-social behaviour please call 01634 333 344, Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.15pm and Fridays 8.30am to 4:45pm.