Our crash courses are a perfect way to introduce swimming with a week of
About our swimming lessons
All of Medway’s swimming pools offer crash course swimming lessons as
- pre-school: Ducklings (White Hats)
- beginners: Stages 1 and 2 (Yellow Hats)
- improver: Stages 3 and 4 (Orange Hats).
Our swimming lessons are given by fully qualified instructors who will
In line with government guidelines, we are introducing the following new
- reduced classes: 4 to 6 pupils per class
- one parent or guardian to come to site with each child
- up to Stage 2: a parent or guardian must join their child in the water
- arrive 'beach ready'
- changing rooms, post wash-off showers and lockers will be available.
Course times 2021
- Stage 1 - 9.30am to 10am
- Stage 2 - 10am to 10.30am.
May break: Monday 31 May 2021 to Friday 4 June 2021.
These courses are running at Medway Park, Strood and Hoo sports centres.
Crash courses of 30 minutes each per day cost:
- £35 for a week of lessons, from Monday to Friday
- £28 for lessons from Tuesday to Friday.
Book a course
To book a course, or further information email email@example.com or phone the sports centre:
- Strood: 01634 333 933
- Medway Park: 01634 336 655
- Hoo: 01634 333 958.