Aquatic Development Centre
The Medway Sport Aquatic Development Programme is designed for swimmers at swim stages 7 and above.
It aims to give young people a range of aquatic opportunities, maintain fitness and develop new and existing skills.
The programme currently includes:
- rookie lifeguard (8+ year olds must be confident in deep water)
- swim coaching (for advanced swimmers stages 8+)
- swim coaching.
To find out when and where these sessions are running before booking, view our swimming lesson timetables online:
- Hoo Sports Centre lesson timetable
- Medway Park Sports Centre lessons timetable
- Strood Sports Centre lessons timetable.
You can book through the relevant centre or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.