Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance
How to book
You can book all standard price activities online.
- Classes - we recommend you pre-book to secure your place
- Gym - you no longer need to book for gym sessions
- Racquet sports - we recommend you pre-book to secure your space
- Swimming - only members lanes remain pre-bookable (see swim timetables for more details).
For any booking please use our online form:
Members can cancel any online booking. Non-members will need to call the centre to cancel their booking. We do not offer refunds.
If you have not booked online and wish to cancel a session you need to give 24 hours notice. This is so we can try to resell the space. We cannot refund a space if it is cancelled on the day unless we resell that space.
If you do not show up for a booking, we will operate a policy of 3 no shows within one month = one month online booking ban.
Swimming lessons are booked as a course with a customer commitment to a full term. The course is payable in advance with no refunds.
We'll state the length of term and payment up front.
Credit notes may be offered for individual cases, such as for evidenced medical reasons.
If you have any questions or issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View timetables at our sports centres:
- Hoo fitness class timetable
- Hoo swimming pool timetable
- Medway Park fitness class timetable
- Medway Park swimming pool timetable
- Strood fitness class timetable
- Strood swimming pool timetable.