How to book
Book a gym class, court or activity online
You can only pre-book swimming sessions if you are a member and the session has 'bookable session' next to it (see swim timetables for more details).
Book a swimming session online
Or you can book using the iScuba app. Download the app:
You can also book a session by coming along to one of our sports centres and registering
If you have any queries or need help, please call us on 01634 336 655.
About our sessions
We recommend you pre-book some of your sessions to secure your place.
- Classes - we recommend you pre-book to secure your place
- Racquet sports - we recommend you pre-book to secure your space
- Gym - you no longer need to book for gym sessions
- Swimming - you can only pre-book if you are a member and the session has 'bookable session' next to it (see swim timetables for more details).
Members can cancel any online booking.
Non-members will need to call the centre to cancel their booking. We do not offer refunds.
If you have not booked online and wish to cancel a session you need to give 24 hours notice. This is so we can try to resell the space. We cannot refund a space if it is cancelled on the day unless we resell that space.
If you do not show up for a booking, we will operate a policy of 3 no shows within one month = one month online booking ban.
Swimming lessons are booked as a course with a customer commitment to a full term. The course is payable in advance with no refunds.
We'll state the length of term and payment up front.
Credit notes may be offered for individual cases, such as for evidenced medical reasons.
If you have any questions or issues, email email@example.com.
View timetables at our sports centres:
- Hoo fitness class timetable
- Hoo swimming pool timetable
- Medway Park fitness class timetable
- Medway Park swimming pool timetable
- Strood fitness class timetable
- Strood swimming pool timetable.