Due to the coronavirus, our sport centres are closed and our facilities and classes are not currently bookable.
You can book a class, court or activity for our Medway Sports Centres online.
All our classes can be adapted to your fitness ability and we also have separate classes for different ability groups or age ranges so you can find the class best for you.
You can book a class 7 days in advance if you’re a member.
How to book a class
To book a class, court or activity:
- click 'log out' in the top right hand of the screen if you've booked online before
- log into your member account or log in as a guest
- select the centre you want to book the class, court or activity
- select the activity you want to do
- choose a date and time and adding it to your basket
- go to your basket and clicking ‘proceed to checkout’
- enter your details
- pay for the activity
Book a class at a sports centre
You can also book a class, court or activity at your preferred sport centre.
Book a class at:
View fitness class prices at our sports centres including:
- Hoo’s fitness class prices
- Medway Park’s fitness class prices
- Splashes’ fitness class prices
- Strood’s fitness class prices
Medway park events and cancellations
Have a look at the events and cancellations page for any changes.