Our delivery of children’s social care is informed by our vision of ensuring children and families can access the right services at the right time to meet their needs.
From robust early and targeted help, through to intensive and purposeful statutory interventions. We aim to provide services that meet needs and will support children’s lives to be demonstrably better because of our interventions.
In doing this, we'll:
- show strong leadership
- challenge performance
- build a culture of continuous reflection and improvement.
We have a robust improvement plan to address the issues identified in the Ofsted ILACS report which is well supported by our council colleagues and our partners. This has resulted in significant investment in resources to support our improvement activity.
We are committed to introduce Signs of Safety as our social work practice model.
Find out more about our teams
- Single Point of Access and Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Family Solutions
- Early Help Transformation team.
- Children’s Social Work and Adolescent team
- 0 to 25 Disability team.
- Children in Care
- Care Leavers
- Medway Virtual School.
- Multi-Disciplinary team
- Youth Service
- Adoption (RAA).
- Practice Development Service
- LADO Team
- IRO Team
- CP Conferencing Chair team.