Weekly sports sessions for women and girls. On your first visit, you will receive your free This Girl Can reward card.
Strood Sports Centre
- hydrofit: 11am to 11.45am
- runclub: 9.15am-10am
- buggfit : 10.30am to 11.30am (meet at Broomhill Park).
- Friday fit: 12.30pm to 1.15pm.
- bootcamp: 9am to 9.45am
- mother and baby yoga (up to 1 year): 9.45am to 10.15am
- mother and child yoga (1 year to 12 years): 10.30am to 11am.
- connect with your core pilates: 5.15pm to 6pm
- zumba: 7pm to 7.45pm.
- mum and baby kettlebells: 11.30pm to 12pm.
- mum and child circuit (for ages 5 and up): 5:30pm to 6.15pm (held in old hall and health zone).
Hoo Sports Centre
- buggyfit: 1pm to 2pm (meet at Pottery Road Rec).
- runclub: 8am to 8.45am
- bootcamp: 9am to 9.45am (meet at Pottery Road Rec).
How to book
Or you can book using the iScuba app. Download the app:
You can also book a session by coming along to one of our sports centres and registering
If you have any queries or need help, please call us on 01634 336 655.