Returning a Blue Badge
You must return a Blue Badge if:
- the badge has expired and you have your new one
- the badge has expired and you are not renewing it
- your condition has improved and you no longer need the badge
- a lost or stolen badge is found or returned and you have a replacement
- the badge is damaged or faded and is illegible
- the badge holder dies
- your organisation no longer exists or they no longer transport disabled people
You can return your badge by posting it to the Blue Badge Team, Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, ME4 4TR.
If you’re continuing to use an expired badge, or a badge you’re no longer eligible for, then you may be prosecuted and fined.