Returning a Blue Badge
You must return a Blue Badge if:
- the badge has expired and you have your new one
- the badge has expired and you are not renewing it
- your condition has improved and you no longer need the badge
- a lost or stolen badge is found or returned and you have a replacement
- the badge is damaged or faded and is illegible
- the badge holder dies
- your organisation no longer exists or they no longer transport disabled people.
You can return your badge by posting it to: Blue Badge Service, Customer and Business Support Service, Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, ME4 4TR.
If you’re continuing to use an expired badge, or a badge you’re no longer eligible for, then you may be prosecuted and fined.