We have a number of memberships and discounts for young people,
- junior membership
- gym and swim student membership
- gym and class student membership
- racquet and swim student membership.
If you’re aged between 8 to 15 years and want to improve your fitness or
Membership price: £13.55 per month.
There is no joining fee or minimum contract on this membership.
Benefits of the junior membership include:
- 10-day advance booking options
- exclusive youth gym for 8 to 15 year olds at Medway Park
- new sessional gym slots for 14+ at Strood Sports Centre and Hoo Sports Centre.
Monday to Friday:
- session 1: 3.30pm to 4.30pm
- session 2: 4.45pm to 5.45pm.
- session1: 12 noon to 1.30pm
- session 2: 1.45pm to 3.15pm.
In school holidays the junior gym sessions change to the weekend time.
- full induction and advice from our experienced team
- selected racquet sports courts
- selected swimming pool sessions
- new junior ‘kickabout’ football session at Strood 3g Soccer Centre
- Monday to Friday 3pm to 5.30pm
- new junior circuit at Hoo Sports Centre
- Thursday 3.30 to 4.30pm.
All sessions must be pre booked.
Children aged 8 up to 11
Children aged 8 up to 11 years must be accompanied into the facility by a responsible person over the age of 16 years.
The responsible person is not required to join in the activity but must remain within the facility to supervise.
Children aged 11 and over
No accompaniment is necessary.
Apply for a membership
You will need your parent or guardian to support this membership. You can apply by coming along to one of our sports centres and registering in person.
If you have any queries or need help, please call us on 01634 336 655.