Athlete Support Programme
We offer an Athlete Support Programme to help Medway's athletes aged 12 to 21 competing
The programme gives athletes:
- Shokk membership for under 16s with extended access until 6pm (regional or higher)
- Gym & Swim membership for 16 plus (regional levels and above).
To qualify you must:
- live in Medway or be a Medway athlete studying at university whose parents still live in
- be aged 12 to 21 on 1 April 2022
- if under 16: represent the region or a regional team (or be ranked in the top 10 at regional or
higher level for individual sports with official rankings), or a higher representative level, in a Sport England funded sport
- if over 16: represent the region or a regional team, or a higher representation level, in a
Sport England funded sport
- if you are over 21 but compete at a national level, visit the Kent FANS scheme website, where
another appropriate offer may be available.
Applying for the Athlete Support Programme
To apply you will need to:
- list full details, answering the qualification criteria above within your email
- attach a supporting letter from your regional officer, club or NGB supporting your application
and your standing
- email your completed application to email@example.com.
Applications are currently open until the end of March 2022.