Family sport and drop-in football sessions
Medway Sport is partnering with Child-friendly Medway to offer free sport sessions for Medway families and young people.
All sessions are free and are led by qualified coaches and activators. All equipment will be provided.
Fri-YAY! family fun activity sessions
The session can offer a range of activities such as:
- short tennis
- table tennis.
Activities can be tailored to individual families and may change each week.
Current session details
- location: Medway Park Sports Centre
- date: every Friday, term time only
- time: 4.30pm to 6.30pm.
How to book
You do not need to book for this session.
Register upon arrival at
Weekly drop-in football sessions at the following locations:
Watling Park 3G pitch, Gillingham
- Wednesdays from 4.45pm to 5.45pm - for ages 7 years and up.
Strood Sports Centre, Strood
- Thursdays from 4.30pm to 5.30pm - for ages 7 years and up
- Fridays from 5.30pm to 6.30pm - for ages 7 and up.
Hook Meadow, Walderslade
- Wednesday from 5.30pm to 7.30pm - age 10 years and up.
How to book
You do not need to book for these sessions.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.